Monday, November 2, 2009

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA Mens Watch 116660-BKSO



I bought this watch a couple of months ago and personally love it ! I went through a Tag Grand Carrera that went back to the store after 3 days, then an Omega Planet Ocean but settled on this watch. While it is expensive as most Rolex watches, it is worth every penny! The branding on the inner bezel is hardly noticeable and does not take away from the watch at all. The is actually not that bad in size either. I prefer a larger watch (Omega sea Master was 45 mm) This watch is 44 mm but stands out a bit farther from the wrist than the other 41 mm watches from Rolex... But i prefer the larger/heavier watches. As for durability; This thing is rock solid and feels solid as well. My Omega had scratches on the anti reflective coating on the crystal in 1 month after purchase ! The band on the Omega was scratched really bad as well (called Omega, they really didn't care and didn't stand behind their watch!). It looked old after a short period of time, which is why i returned it. This Rolex still looks brand new !

I highly recommend going for the Rolex over the other brands, personal preference of course. I was looking for a "durable" watch that would handle everyday use, this one was it. Its too bad it took me 3 watches to find it

No comments:

My Blog List