Monday, August 23, 2010

Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch

Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch

Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch
Buy new: $81.00
Usually ships in 24 hours

I ordered this watch from Amazon and it arrived before the estimated delivery date. I love the watch, and it looks much better in person than in pictures on the web. Quality is very good and the hands line up perfectly. The luminova is evenly applied and lasts longer, actually all the way through the night, which I didn't think would be the case. The only feature I don't like is the canvas band, which I found uncomfortable. I'm sure it's fine for others, but still a black leather band for less than (...)(any jewelry store or online store) compliments the watch very well, and it no longer looks like a 'weekend watch'. One small point about the Eco-drive that some other reviews I've read overlooked: Citizen Eco-drive models DO have a battery. The solar cell stores energy in a rechargeable mangenese-titanium battery. The battery should last a very long time according to Citizen engineers who project that even after 20 years the battery should retain 80% of recharge capacity (on their website), but only time will tell... no pun intended. Speaking of time, the watch is pretty accurate. I've had the watch for one month and during that time it has lost less than one second when compared to the US national time (www.nist.gov). In sum: this is a very well constructed watch that I feel is worth the money.

Buy new: $81.00 Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch

bfd53 | shopping booksmark | welcome robot | music online | bioly1

No comments:

My Blog List